What is ALPCA?
The Automobile License Plate Collectors Association, founded
in 1954, is dedicated to the promotion of license plate collecting,
research, the exchange of information and plates, and the
benefits of sharing a common interest with people all over the world.
ALPCA is far and away the largest license plate collectors organization in
the world. ALPCA has about 2,938 in the 50 US states and 19 countries.
Our annual International Conventions are typically attended by
nearly 500 collectors, and we have dozens of smaller
regional meets all over the country throughout the year.
Benefits of membership
- Fellowship with thousands of knowledgeable collectors worldwide
- Access to all official meets, including our annual International Convention
- Assurance that your dealings with other members are governed by our Bylaws
- Oversight by a Board of Directors, elected on a rotating basis
- Six issues per year of PLATES Magazine, our professionally produced, 68-page, full-color print publication:
- License plate history and articles, with high-quality photos
- Coverage and information about our meets
- Member profiles, news, and a calendar of events
- Over 10 pages of classified ads per issue - a great way to buy, sell, and trade
- Access to online resources:
Here is a list of our membership levels, depending on where you live.
- US First Class ($46/year):
- Our standard membership. Your issue of PLATES magazine will be mailed USPS First Class.
- US Second Class ($36/year):
- Less expensive, but your issue of PLATES will not arrive as quickly.
- US Junior Membership ($20/year):
- For members under 18.
- Canada/Mexico First Class ($46/year):
- Choose this option if you are in Canada or Mexico. Shipping of PLATES will be First Class.
- All other countries Airmail ($75/year):
- For members outside of the United States, Canada and Mexico.
We're looking forward to welcoming you into the ALPCA family!
Already a member?
Last updated: Sunday, 07-Jul-2019 17:29:59 UTC